“We are fully committed to providing quality products and to ensure this we have installed a rigorous Quality Management System”
ReAgent’s Quality Accreditation
ReAgent has been quality accredited for many years, having achieved BS5750 for the manufacture and supply of chemical reagents and standards, the precursor to ISO 9000, in 1992. In 2002 we converted to ISO 9001:2000 for the manufacture of standard solutions and chemical reagents, repacking of chemicals for laboratory use and the stocking and supply of laboratory consumables and apparatus. In 2008 our accreditation was updated to ISO 9001:2008.
We currently hold ISO 9001:2015, the latest quality standard. This standard demonstrates that we consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements, shows that we have a robust quality management system, and means that we are continually looking for ways to improve.
How We Maintain Our Quality Standards at ReAgent
Quality is the foundation on which our business stands. Our ISO-accredited systems coupled with our rigorous and uncompromising attention to detail ensure our customers get the best products available at a price that suits their budget.
- Production and quality control records are maintained in order to provide full batch traceability of all the chemicals we supply
- Material Safety Data Sheets are available to download for all of the products we supply
- Certificates of Analysis are available on request
- Certificates of Conformity are available on request
- Our production and all processes are based on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and our production team is well trained in GMP awareness to ensure consistency of quality in all the products we manufacture
- Both existing and potential customers are welcome to audit our state-of-the-art facilities