Muriatic Acid 10% w/v USP
Need Something Else?
Need to Purchase Muriatic Acid 10% w/v USP?
- We offer muriatic acid 10% w/v USP in 2.5L containers with discounts available for bulk orders
- This product is sold as 9.5% to 10.5% concentration, with minimum levels of impurities, including <1ppm chlorine, <5ppm sulphate and <2ppm heavy metals (as Pb). Further information can be found in the Sales Product Specification, available to download from our website
- We also offer further options with all our products, including bespoke blending and bulk quantities
What To Do In Case of An Accident With Muriatic Acid
It’s important to have emergency measures in place in case of an accident. As muriatic acid is a strong acid, its effects can be dangerous if not treated promptly.
- Eye or skin contact: In case of direct contact with the eye or skin, it’s vital to irrigate immediately with copious amounts of water and for at least 15 minutes. If needed, contaminated clothing should be removed.
- Inhalation: After inhalation, the person affected should be moved to a well-ventilated area and away from the source of muriatic acid fumes. The patient should receive immediate medical assistance, especially in the case of breathing difficulties. Artificial breathing may be required.
- Ingestion: In case of accidental ingestion, it’s recommended to drink water or milk, but not induce vomiting until medical assistance arrives.
- Fire: In case of fire, call the fire brigade and, if possible, use appropriate extinguishing media.
At ReAgent, we are very proud of our friendly customer service. If you need help, a member of staff will be glad to help before, during and after your purchase to ensure our products meet your expectations.
All our products come with 100% quality guarantee and are usually shipped within 24 hours after purchase. We also offer free technical advice, covering all of our products. Contact us for further information.
|Assay (USP)||9.5 - 10.5||w/v|
|Identification (USP)||Chloride Test Positive|
|Residue on Ignition (USP)||<2||mg|
|Sulphate (USP)||Passes Test|
|Sulphite (USP)||Passes Test|
|Free Bromine or Chlorine (USP)||Passes Test|
|Appearance (EP)||Clear, Colourless Solution|
|Identity A (EP)||Is Strongly Acidic|
|Identity B (EP)||Chloride Test Positive|
|Identity C (EP)||Is Within Assay Limits|
|Free Chlorine (EP)||<1||ppm Chlorine|
|Sulphate (EP)||<5||ppm Sulphate|
|Assay (EP)||9.5 - 10.5||%w/w|
|Residue on Evaporation (EP)||<0.01||%w/w|
|BulkCode||Hazard Statement Code||Description|
|1889||H290||May be corrosive to metals.|
|BulkCode||Precautionary Statement Code||Description|
|1889||P234||Keep only in original container.|
|1889||P390||Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.|
|1.889||ADR/RID Shipping Name||HYDROCHLORIC ACID|
|1.889||ADR/RID Shipping Class||8|
|1.889||ADR/RID Packing Group||III|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
|3489||Muriatic Acid 10% w/v USP||publish||1889||https://www.chemicals.ie/uploads/documents/44 - 1889 - SDS11775.pdf|