Any goods to be returned to ReAgent Chemical Services Ltd (under the trading ‘ReAgent’) must first be authorised in advance by our Sales Team. If you have any questions please click here to contact us.
Please see list below for items which will not be accepted:
- Chemical containers which have been opened since leaving our Warehouse
- Items which have since been removed from ReAgent’s product range
- Products which have been specifically sourced for a customer’s order (i.e. from a third party supplier)
- Items with either an expired shelf life, or a limited shelf life which makes the product unsuitable for resale
- ReAgent branded products which have been supplied by a third party supplier
To return any products which have been incorrectly supplied or have been damaged in transit, you must inform ReAgent with 10 days of the delivery date.
These items will be exchanged with suitable replacements where possible, else a refund will be offered.
Any products that do not meet the stated specification would have to be reported within 28 days of receiving the delivery.
Returns that do not fall within the above categories, but are in a fit condition for resale, would be subject to a handling charge of 10% of the order value (subject to a minimum charge of £30.00)
Any returns to ReAgent must be sent by a registered delivery service, or by ReAgent’s own local area delivery van. ADR regulations must be observed when shipping hazardous chemicals.
Please note that ReAgent reserves the right to repair a returned product to fulfil supply requirements. This does not impinge on any quality guarantees provided by ReAgent